søndag den 19. oktober 2014

A Life as a tattoo artist


I never knew what to do with my life. When you have trouble to keep a regular job in an supermarket, that most young people do easily, you dont hope for much in the future. 

And when i wanted something it was either something that society would aprove, my mother as a child or a boyfriend at the time. And I have wanted to be everything from an astronaut to a police officer! But that stuff i can never be, I am to sick minded and creative. I can't handle a lot of stress and it's not really what I want. 

I want to be a great tattoo artist! that is something that i have been thinking about for some time now and I have actually finaly startet doing something about it, I use all my money to get tattoo suplies and i have startet tattoing on myself and a few "ginypigs"/friends. But there is a long way to being very good at it and actually earning money on it. But I'm happy that I am finally trying to pursue what I really want and not start aducations all the time, that i drop out of because of the stress and the feeling that i dont really wanna use them anyway. 

So now I am learning at home to draw better and to learn to tattoo. And to have time to do that I only have arts and music in school only once a week now. It is not coming as natuarlly and easy as i hoped, but i really hope i have found my call and can become very good at it some day.




Best wishes for my and for your goals in live ;)


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar