mandag den 1. december 2014
Medication
I have started on meds again.. I have been on a lot of differet antidepressant before, but this is the first time I'm trying mood stabalizers.
I stopped taking the medicin the last time not because i was ready for a life without, but because i was tired of gaining weight. And mood stabalizers shoulde't have that as a side effect as much.
So.. Im in therapy again, on medc.. and reading a book about borderline and how to manege it with mindfulness. And hopefully the nexst periode of my life will be a bit easyer then the last 4-5 moths I have have withtout medicin.. Beeing so moody antisocial and depressed.
And this time i hope I can last in treatment.. I never lastet for long cause of my impulisvity if something dident go as I have hoped. BUT I HAVE TO.. cause I have to admit that I am sick and I can't handle life just yet without help.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar