I dream all the time, like almost every day and remember very well what I dream, but dreams are dreams. I never take them too seriously.
But the dream about my grandmother I had not tonight, but the day before, is still so clear like I just woke up. And that’s not normal, at least not for me. And normally if I think about a dream, it is the last dream, and never to deep. And it is no longer the last dream, couse I had a dream tonight, but I’m still thinking about the one before that.
I’m so confused. Should I just stop thinking about it or try to read the meaning of the dream?
I have been thinking about what could make it "true". For example she died in January, so it’s this month. And the 7 years of waiting I have trouble understanding. Well 7 plays a big part of this whole thing. She was born in July, the 7th month. She died the 27th, her log before dead husband died the 17th. And if I remember right her lucky number was 7, and so is mine.
Somebody that is good at reading dreams?
Does it all sound stupid?
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar